Thursday, March 10, 2011

ASDA invited me but there is no contact to reply back?

ASDA invited me for a job interview(ASDA magic) in new store , but I got a little problem finding the asda store at WOODSEATS, sheffield and WORKSOP GATEFORD,Sheffield in the ASDA store locator site.I also google it but still no luck. I tried to book for ASDA magic from the given link, but it says"This event is no longer available for registration. Please contact us so that we can consider alternative options.". Please help me how can I contact them as I can't find them in the Asda store Locator.I cannot reply to thier email address since it is auto responsder. I think they are new stores and so it not yet in the locator yet or maybe not open yet.I somehow got a proper address for ASDA in WORKSOP GATEFORD but I am not able to find any phone no. even though I tried asking to different stores in sheffield. All they can give me is that address.I don't think it will be a good idea to go there and check out since I dont not whether it is open or not and moreover it is far for my place to go just for checking. I dont know how to contact them. Please advice. Thanking for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment