Friday, March 11, 2011

Can you help diagnose me?

Make an appointment with your family physician right away, don't put it off! And I would also make an appointment to talk to a psych doctor. to help talk about your moms death, father and other family issues. My father passed away 3 yrs this may. he was my rock, my biggest fan. He was always there for us and we weren't close with our mom. I ended up caring {still am} for my mother since my fathers death and if it wasn't for promising to care for her to my dad on his death bed she be alone now. Well, anyway I had a lot of issues and anger , sadness, depression., etc. I had made an appt with a psych. doc. which my family doc. recommended after my loss and I am doing better every day, month, year3 not as much pain as year1 &2. They help you talk and get things resolved within. Good Luck and Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment