Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My friend embarrassed me the other day and now im all stressed?

Okay she did it right in front of the guy i like which made this 10 times for agonizing. I know she didn't do it on purpose but it still makes me not want to tell her stuff. So i don't tell her secrets because once someone else told her who they liked and during math she accidental blurted it out and the class was cracking up. Shes always preppy and high always in a good mood but it gets to much at times. So back to my problem. I told her who i kinda of liked and then said not much. I guess so took that as it doesn't matter if i tell people.because she doesn't like him that much anymore. during wood shop class she sits next to him she has no choice. well he started talking to his friend about people who liked other people then she blurted out i know who likes you. I heard that and so did the rest of the class. My face turned red and someone looked at me then whispered to there friend. I looked at m,y friend and she covered her mouth. Now everyone knows the whole school because a bunch of people even peoples i didn't know ask me i said no but they knew i was lying and the dudes in all of my classes and the teachers know and it been a week and it hasn't dies down at all. PLz help im dying out here and so freak in mad at my bff who's knows more of a trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment